1. Depending on model selected, skimmer belt material may be user
specified corrosion-resistant steel, carbon steel, or specially engineered polymers.
2. The standard material for belt wipers is Nitrile; CRV is
3. The standard housing utilizes a corrosion-resistant powder
coated finish; 316 stainless steel housings are available on most models.
4. Abanaki skimmers will perform well in the full range of liquid
water temperatures, with pH between 1 and 13.
5. Belt length is specified by the user; some length restrictions
6. The standard drive on all units is an electric motor and gear
reducer. Other drive types available.
Abanaki supplies custom designs and turnkey systems to meet
specific application needs; call your sales representative or the factory for
specification assistance and a detailed quotation.