Water Purifying Equipment Web Resources
- 1. Petroleum and Water Business Area
Welcome to the Petroleum and Water Business Area! Part of the Tank-Automotive Research, Development,
and Engineering Center at U.S. Army TACOM Warren, MI Our engineers and technicians are
responsible for the Army's research and development in
2. Equipment Rental Section
Equipment Rental Section Select your rental equipment catagory from their Online
Departments: Aerosol Analyzers Heat Stress Monitors Air Sampling IAQ Monitors Air Velocity
Multiple Gas Detection Battery Blow Out Sale Noise/Sound Monitors Breath
3. STEP OnLine
STEP OnLine An Internet Hotlist on Watershed sites created by Jane Orbuch
- San Lorenzo Valley High School Introduction | Volunteer Monitoring
- Salmon/Benthic Macroinvertebrates | Government Agencies/GIS |
- Watershed Education | Equipment Suppliers/Re
4. Aliant / Quality Water Services Inc.
Quality Water Services Inc. "Our Name Says It All" Sales,
- Service & Rentals Conditioners Filters Softeners
- Reverse Osmosis & Distillers Low Competitive Prices
- Home of the 99 Cents Rental Quality Water, Quality Equipment &
Based in Harleysville, Pennsylvania, this company manufactures equipment
- that controls air and water pollution. With links to its
6. Home Water Treatment Systems
The University of Georgia College of Family & Consumer Sciences and
- College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences cooperating
- Cooperative Extension Service Home Water Treatment Systems
- Dale Dorman, Extension Housing Specialist; Contents Identify
7. UC Davis :Field Methods in Hydrology WEEK 5 Lecture
8: Water quality sampling and measurement Outline:
8. Instrumentation Services
Instrumentation Services KLI maintains a large inventory of physical, chemical, and
biological field sampling instrumentation to support our environmental and oceanographic
studies. This includes extensive instrumentation for project use, and lease, and purchasse
Have a question? Select A Category Grab Bag Most Popular Searches Reader Questions Submit
URL Advertise here! Take a survey! ---------------- Animals Birds Fish Horses Butterflies
Cats Dogs Insects Reptiles Snakes Spiders.......
10. Penn State Smeal Jr. Core: AquaPenn Case
Penn State Smeal Jr. Core: Cases AquaPenn Case Study A quaPenn was founded in 1986 by
Edward Lauth, who continues as the company's CEO and largest individual shareholder.
AquaPenn initially bottled and sold spring water in five gallon plastic containers;
MBA Case study......
11. JB Growers Pond Information
Home page for JB Growers, Everything you need for the design,
- installation and maintenance of your own Water Garden or Pond.
- Water Gardening and Pond supplies as well.
12. lIsco, Inc.
Company Profile Isco, Inc. ISKO (NASDAQ)
- Address 531 Westgate Boulevard Lincoln, NE 68528-1586 Phone
- (402) 464-0231 Fax (402) 464-4543 Web Site http://www.isco.com
- Sector Technology Industry Scientific & Technical Instrumentation.
13. Status of Environmental Information Network
Status of Environmental Information Network National-level environmental information
network There are several governmental bodies involved in the environmental information
collection, management and analysis in Ukraine.
14. C.C. Lynch & Associates represents
environmental and meteorological instruments for sales, service and rental.C.C. Lynch
represents the finest environmental technology. They offer YSI water quality equipment,
ISCO water samplers and flow meters, OTT rain gauges, shaft encoders, bubble gauges, radar
sensors and Plasti-Fab weirs and flumes.
15. Fehrmann Environmental - Environmental Rentals and
Environmental Equipment Serving the southwest with the best in rental equipment!
16. Caird & Rayner Clark
Caird & Rayner Clark has been at the forefront of desalination technology,
- designing and manufacturing systems to the highest possible
standards for over one hundred years.
17. The Bottled Water Web - Suppliers - UNIVERSAL AQUA
TECHNOLOGIES Bottled Water Web contains all the facts about the Bottled Water Industry by
expert, Arthur von Wiesenberger.Information about health, taste and worth of bottled
18. UAT Universal Aqua Technologies -
- The "World's Finest Water Treatment and Bottling Equipment
Consultants," develops and implements water bottling plants for clients Get an idea
of the technology utilized and learn more about this company.
19. Project WET matches to Earth Matters
Matches between Project WET activities and Girl Scout Earth Matters
- Contemporary Issue Program
20. Sweden's Tastiest Tap Water
Sweden's tastiest tap water - Competition between Swedish water works
21. Aqua Sun International
- Water Filter Systems, Water Purification Systems, Water Filters
Aqua Sun International manufactures water filters, water purification and
- water filtration systems combined with ultraviolet light
- Residential and Commercial usage worldwide since 1987.
22. Polar Clear Water Distillers
Creators of water distillers for home, commercial and industrial use provides
- a look at its line of equipment. Learn about the process.
23. Pure Water
Lincoln, Neb., manufacturer of stainless steel drinking water purification
- equipment for homes, offices, plants and laboratories.
24. Cooperative Extension Service, Purdue University
- Distillation For Home Water Treatment Michael Kamrin, Nancy
Hayden, Barry Christian, Dan Bennack and Frank D'Itri Michigan State University
Distillation is one of the oldest methods of water treatment
25. Cooperative Extension Service, Purdue University
- Reverse Osmosis for Home Treatment of Drinking Water Michael
Kamrin, Nancy Hayden, Barry Christian, Dan Bennack and Frank D'Itri Michigan State
University Reverse osmosis (RO) is becoming more common.
26. Cooperative Extension Service, Purdue University
- Sulfur Water Control (Rotten Egg Odor in Home Water Supplies)
- Adel L. Pfeil Department of Consumer Sciences and Retailing
- unusual odors from your water should make you question its quality
27. Cooperative Extension Service, Purdue University
- Home Water Treatment Using Activated Carbon Michael Kamrin, Nancy
Hayden,Barry Christian, Dan Bennack and Frank D'Itri Michigan State University Activated
carbon (AC) filters
28. Cooperative Extension Service, Purdue University
- Department of Agronomy Bacterial Contamination of Household Water
- Cheri L. Janssen and Ron F. Turco MCL (Maximum Contaminant Level)
Coliform Bacteria: Less than one total coliform organism per 100 ml of water. Non-coliform
29. Cooperative Extension Service Purdue University
- and U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agriculture's Effect on
Environmental Quality: Key Management Issues Sarah L. Brichford and Brad C. Joern,
Department of Agronomy Fred Whitford, Purdue
30. Guidelines for Purchasing Water Treatment Equipment
- Cornell Cooperative Extension, New York State College of Human
Linda Wagenet and Ann Lemley, Fact Sheet 1, April 1991
- 31. A Water Treatment Equipment: A Buyer's
- What questions should you ask when considering water treatment
equipment? Read on! Ann Ziebarth, Extension Specialist, Housing DeLynn Hay, Extension
Specialist, Water Resources and Irrigation
- 32. Drinking Water Information and Web Resources -
Web links sorted by category--[ perhaps more than you wanted to know :-) ]
- 33. Man-made Chemicals in Drinking Water
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Cooperative Extension,
Insitute of Agriculture and Natural Resources